Creating Authentic Dog Portraits
Time & Location
About The Event
This is a hands-on workshop and will benefit photographers of all skill levels and users of all cameras from cell phones to DSLRs or even film cameras. Posing, composition, and photography techniques will be covered. Please bring your camera; any lens you wish to use; a fully-charged camera battery; and a memory card. Your camera’s instruction manual may also be helpful to have on hand.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand how to capture the true essence of each dog in your photographs.
- Find out how to make the most of natural light and achieve the proper exposure every time.
- Discover fundamental tips and tricks on creating authentic portraits of dogs in an environment they are comfortable in.
- Learn what makes a great shooting location.
- Understand what to include in your equipment kit.
About the instructor: Chester Rivera is a local analog photog based right here in Austin, TX. He is interested in documenting the bond between dogs and their humans. Dogs give so much without asking anything in return. Making authentic and beautiful portraits of dogs is his way of giving back. Capturing the true essence of each dog he photographs is his mission. Follow Chester on Instagram @theaustindogphotographer
- Authentic Dog Portraits$50$500$0