Learn Lightroom Classic CC
Time & Location
About The Event
This workshop consists of two four-hour parts, taking place on two consecutive Saturdays (October 12 and October 19) from 10am to 2pm.
Adobe Lightroom is designed to match photographers’ needs for photo workflow and image editing. It lets you import, organize, evaluate, and enhance your digital photos, and then prepare them for publication in print, or to all kinds of digital and social media.
This beginners’ class will focus on two main aspects of Lightroom: the catalog function and the development features.
You’ll learn how to use Lightroom Classic to organize, review, store, and retrieve your digital photographs. Learn how to edit and enhance them using the built-in features of Lightroom. Organize photos and share them almost anywhere, add metadata, edit and develop digital photos. Your Adobe Certified Instructor will teach you how to get the best out of your pictures.
· Get to know the user interface and the general workflow
· How to import and store media files
· Organize media using keywords, star ratings, filtering, and more
· Enhance photos using white balance, exposure and other color correction settings
· Crop and straighten images, learn how to remove red eyes, spots and blemishes
· Re-use setting by applying them across multiple photos
· Learn how to prepare your photos for print and online use, including sharing on social media
No previous knowledge of Lightroom Classic is required, but you’ll need to have a basic understanding of how your computer works and have the software installed and operating. Participants are encouraged to bring their own photos to work on.
This course is designed and led by Adobe Certified instructors (ACI) to assure the very best quality for our clients.
Our classes are BYOC (bring you own computer): Participants need to bring their own laptops/workstations and make sure they have a running version of the software installed. Contact us if you need instructions on downloading and installing the software.
Software licenses can be purchased and downloaded from Adobe Systems. The Creative Cloud Photography Plan is the most affordable subscription option for photographers. You can read more about it here: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html. Photoshop and Lightroom are also part of the more expensive Adobe Creative Cloud package. Adobe offers a free seven-day trial.
- Learn Lightroom Classic CC$300$3000$0
- Lightroom + Photoshop package$500$5000$0